Early voting starts October 22nd! Are you ready?
The stakes couldn’t be higher in November: Access to safe and legal abortion, affordable birth control, and the right of patients to choose Planned Parenthood as their health care provider are all on the ballot. How can you find out where the candidates stand?
Check out our General Election Voter Guide to see where the candidates stand!
Key dates and election information
Early voting in Nevada’s primary runs from October 22nd through November 4th
Absentee ballot requests have to be into the registrar of voters by November 1st, and your ballot must be returned on or before November 8th
The general election is November 8th!
More election tools and resources for you:
- Need info about early vote times, dates and locations? Check the Secretary of State’s election information website
- Want to know if you are registered to vote? Check this website to see if you are registered to vote
- Want to request an absentee ballot? You can use this form to request an absentee ballot
- Want to learn more about election law? Here’s a guide to voting laws by state
- Want to learn more about women’s health issues? Check out our election year issues guide
- Want to learn more about the candidates? Check out our candidate information here